Conergy 24Volt Surface Pump
- Solar operated surface pump
- Max lift up to 96.0 m
- Max flow rate 6.62 litres/min
- Simple installation
- High reliability and life expectation
Solar Slowpump was the world’s first commercially available low power solar pump. It was developed by Windy Dankoff in 1983, in response to those who said “that’s impossible”. Thousands of Slowpumps have been installed worldwide by ranchers, homeowners, missionaries, health workers and government agencies. Some of our oldest Slowpumps are still in daily service.
Slowpump is not submersible, but can draw water from shallow wells, springs, cisterns, tanks, ponds, rivers and streams, and push it as high as 450 vertical feet and through miles (kilometers) of pipeline. Slow pumping minimizes the size and cost of the solar array, wire and piping.
Slowpump is less expensive than submersible DC pumps, and made in a much wider range of sizes. Wearing parts typically last 5 to 10 years. Overall life expectancy is 15 to 20 years.
EnergyMatters recommends a range of Solar Modules to meet the pumps power requirements, as follows:
- Suntech 20Watt 12Volt Mono-crystalline Solar Panel - STP020-12
- Suntech 30Watt 12Volt Multi-crystalline Solar Panel - STP030-12
- Suntech 40Watt 12Volt Solar Panel - STA040-12
- Suntech 60Watt 12Volt Solar Panel - STA060-12
- Unisolar 62Watt 12Volt Solar Panel - ES-62T
- Sharp 80Watt 12Volt Solar Panel - NE-80EJE
- BP 80 Watt 12 Volt Solar Module - BP-380J
- Sharp 123Watt 12Volt Solar Panel - ND-L3EJE
- BP 165 Watt 24 Volt Solar Module - BP-3165J
- Sharp 167Watt 24Volt Solar Panel - NE-Q7E3E
- Sharp 175Watt 24V Solar Panel - NT-R5E3E
- Suntech 175Watt 24Volt - STP175S-24
- Best performance at 30V
- This pump may run at 12V to yield ˝ flow at ˝ power
- Can be used as a booster pump with batteries
- For battery, substract 20 % from Flow & Watts
- Actual performance may vary ±10 % from specifications.
- Rotary vane mechanism (positive displacement) made of forged brass, carbon-graphite and stainless steel
- NSF approved for drinking water
- Handles sea water, dissolved minerals
- Survives most freezes
- Permanent magnet, DC motor
- AC models use a low-surge PM motor that greatly reduces starting surges, inverter and wire size requirements
- Installation and Service Manual is highly detailed and illustrated
- 12 Months against defects in materials and workmanship
|Total Lift |
|Flow Rates |
|Minimum Required Power |
|6 ||6.62 ||37 |
|12 ||6.62 ||53 |
|18 ||6.36 ||64 |
|24 ||6.21 ||73 |
|30 ||6.21 ||82 |
|36 ||6.13 ||90 |
|42 ||6.06 ||100 |
|48 ||6.06 ||112 |
|54 ||5.94 ||122 |
|60 ||5.90 ||133 |
|72 ||5.83 ||152 |
|84 ||5.71 ||175 |
|96 ||5.60 ||196 |
PV Direct "non battery" Requirements
- The rated power of the PV array must exceed pump watts by 20 % or more.
- A linear current booster (controller) is required to start and run in low light.
- PV input of 8amps and below required the 8amp Linear Current Booster
- PV input of 8 - 16amps required the 16amp Linear Current Booster
- Solar Tracker (optional) will increase daily yield (40-55 % in summer)
- 6 vertical meters at sea level– subtract 1 m for every 1,000 m. Pump should be placed as low as possible.
- This pump cannot tolerate dirt. Water must be filtered clear. If water is very dirty, improve the source or consider a different pump.
- 1300 to 1400 Series : 1/2" or 12.7 mm
- 5.7" x 15.5 " or 14 x 39 cm
- Weight 16lbs or 7 kg
Downloads and Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.