The Smartest Battery Charger CTEK 12Volt, 14.4Volt or 14.7Volt 3.6Amp
CTEK is now the largest manufacturer in Sweden and is expanding rapidly in USA, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy and Australia. CTEK offers a range of smart and practical battery chargers for all types of lead-acid batteries. CTEK battery chargers can be connected for long periods of time in protective pulse maintenance mode. The charger is safe for use with all electronics, so you donít have to disconnect the battery from the vehicle. Itís also spark-free, short circuit-proof, reverse polarity protected and pulse maintenance for maximum battery life.
The Multi XS 3600 is a multi-tasker in compact format. It replaces all the chargers in your home. Switch between charging your lawn mower, the battery for your car or RV. The built-in cold weather mode is perfect for flat batteries in the winter. The Multi XS 3600 can even charge Gel and AGM batteries, where conventional transformer chargers cannot be used. These chargers represent the latest technology within battery charging and gives the battery maximum life
A new feature of the CTEK battery chargers is that the charge voltage is automatically adjusted to match the ambient temperature. A temperature sensor lets the chargers processor maintain the voltage at the correct level. A virtually unique quality is that this sensor can be extended, shortend or trimmed while the charger continues to work. It is more and more common for chargers to react irregularly if there is a problem with these sensors
- CTEK charger warranty 5 Years
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Voltage ||220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. |
|Current ||0.6 A rms (at full charging current) |
|Start Current ||< 25 A |
|Charge voltage ||12V, 14.4 V or 14.7V |
|Charging current ||3.6 A max. |
|Ambient temperature ||- 20įC to + 50įC |
|Charger type ||3 Step fully automatic |
|Type of Batteries ||All types of lead-acid batteries |
|Battery capacity ||1.2 till 120 Ah |
|Cooling ||Natural convection |
|Back current drain ||1.3 mA |
|Ripple ||Max 50 mV rms, max 0.13 A |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Dimensions ||165L x 61W x 38H mm |
|Weight ||0.5 kg |
Bulk Charging Time
|Battery Capacity - Ah ||Time to 80% charge - h |
|2 ||2 |
|10 ||10 |
|14 ||3 |
|20 ||4.5 |
|50 ||11.5 |
|80 ||18 |
|120 ||27 |
Quality and Safety
- The charger is designed for charging 1.2-120 Ah lead-acid batteries. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- Always use safety goggles and turn your face away from the battery when turning it on and off.
- When being charged, batteries could emit explosive gases. Prevent flames and sparks close to the battery.
- Always provide for proper ventilation during charging.
- Avoid covering the charger.
- Battery acid is corrosive. Rinse immediately with water if acid comes into contact with skin or eyes. Seek medical advice.
- Never charge a frozen battery
- Never place the charger on top of the battery when charging.
- The charger is internally protected from becoming overheated. The power reduces when the ambient temperature increases
Downloads and Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.