The Smartest Battery Charger CTEK 6Volt 800mA
The XC 800 is a full-featured 6V charger in mini format. It gives the batteries of your vintage vehicle a new life. XC 800 charges small batteries that hold as little as 1Ah, up to the biggest tractor batteries. These chargers represent the latest technology within battery charging and gives the battery maximum life.
CTEK is now the largest manufacturer in Sweden and is expanding rapidly in USA, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy and Australia. CTEK offers a range of smart and practical battery chargers for all types of lead-acid batteries. CTEK battery chargers can be connected for long periods of time in protective pulse maintenancemode.
A new feature of the CTEK battery chargers is that the charge voltage is automatically adjusted to match the ambient temperature. A temperature sensor lets the chargers processor maintain the voltage at the correct level. A virtually unique quality is that this sensor can be extended, shortend or trimmed while the charger continues to work. It is more and more common for chargers to react irregularly if there is a problem with these sensors
- CTEK charger warranty 5 years
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Voltage ||220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. |
|Current ||130 mA rms (at full charging current) |
|Charge voltage ||7.2 V |
|Nominal charge ||6 V |
|Charging current ||0.8 A max. |
|Ambient temperature ||- 20°C to + 50°C |
|Charger type ||3 Steps |
|Battery types ||All types of 6 V lead-acid batteries |
|Battery capacity ||1.2 to 32 Ah, up to 100 Ah |
|Cooling ||Natural convection |
|Back current drain ||<1 mA |
|Ripple ||Max 10 mV rms, max 12 mA (2%) |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Dimensions ||142L x 51W x 36H mm |
|Weight ||0.3 kg |
Bulk Charging Time
|Battery Capacity - Ah ||2 ||8 ||20 ||32 |
|Time to 80% charge - h ||1.5 ||6 ||20 ||36 |
Quality and Safety
- The charger is designed to charge 6 V lead-acid batteries from 1.2 to 32 Ah. However, the charger can maintain batteries up to 100 Ah. Do not use the charger for any other purpose.
- CTEK XS 800 is protected from overheating. In the event of increased ambient temperature the output is reduced.
- Wear protective glasses and turn your face away when connecting or disconnecting the battery!
- It is important to avoid sparks in the immediate vicinity as the battery can give off explosion gases during charging.
- Battery acid is corrosive. If the acid comes into contact with the skin or eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor at once.
- Provide good ventilation when charging.
- The charger should not be covered.
- Do not put the charger on the battery when charging.
- Never charge a frozen battery.
- Mounting only allowed on a plane surface.
- Children must not use the battery charger, except under the supervision of an adult.
- The battery charger may only be used if you have read and understood the manual.
- The appliance is not intended for use by infirm persons without supervision.
Downloads and Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.