Energy Matters Oase Nautilus 140 Solar Pump Kit
Using the sun represents the environmentally friendly alternative. Sunlight as an energy source enables operation at zero running costs through the use of solar energy. Independent of mains electricity supply, once connected to a solar panel these pumps work wherever there is sunlight.
The Oase pump has a flow rate of 1500 Litres per hour. This pumps will operate either a small waterfall or a fountain nozzle. 1/2" spray nozzles are available.
The OASE German manufacturer has guaranteed quality for decades. Founded in 1949, and is considered the market leader in pond and fountain technology.
Kit Comprises Following Components
- 1 x Suntech 30Watt Solar Panel
- 1 x Oase Nautilus 140 Solar Pond Pump With a Fountain Hose Connection
- Oase Nautilus 140 solar pump with 5 years warranty (motor & impeller)
- Suntech 30Watt provides 25 years limited power warranty
Technical Specifications for Oase Nautilus 70 Solar Pump
|Rated voltage ||12 Volt |
|Power consumption ||17 W |
|Maximum flow rate ||1500 liters/hour |
|Maximum head ||3.0 m |
|Power cord length ||5 m |
|Flow adjustment ||Yes |
|Installation type ||Wet & Dry |
|Dimensions ||213 x 128 x 128 mm |
Flow Rate At Different Pumping Heights -Litres/hour
|Sun Condition ||Voltage Required ||@ 0m ||@0.5m ||@0.75m ||@1.0m ||@1.5m ||@2.0m ||@3.0m ||Head/Shut Off |
|Low ||12V ||900 ||450 ||270 ||0 ||-- ||-- ||-- ||0.95 m |
|Medium ||18V ||1260 ||960 ||810 ||600 ||300 ||0 ||-- ||2.0 m |
|Full ||24V ||1500 ||1250 ||1150 ||1020 ||750 ||480 ||0 ||3.0 m |
Suntech 30Watt 12Volt Multi Crystalline Solar Module
The STP030-12 is a 30 watt, 12 volt solar panel, and will provide enough power to trickle charge a 12V vehicle or deep cycle battery. Helps run pumps, lights, fans, and small appliances such as stereos, televisions and VCRs in caravans, boats or cabins.
The STP030-12 modules are composed of 36 multi-crystalline silicon solar cells of similar performance, interconnected in series to obtain the 12 volt output.
A heavy-duty anodized aluminium frame provides strength and convenient mounting access. For each 18 cells series strings, one bypass diode is installed. Cells are laminated between high transmissivity, low-iron, 3mm tempered glass and sheet of tedlar-polyeaster-tedlar 'TPT' material by two sheets of ethylene Vinyl acetate 'EVA'. This protects against moisture penetrating into the module.
- High efficiency
- Nominal 12 V DC for standard output
- Outstanding low-light performance
- High transparent low-iron, tempered glass
- Unique techniques give the panel following features: esthetic
- appearance, with stands high wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
- Unique technology ensure that problems of water freezing and warping do not occur
- Design to meet unique demand of customer
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Open circuit voltage - Voc ||21.6 V |
|Optimum operating voltage - Vmp ||17.2 V |
|Short circuit current - Isc || |
|Optimum operating current - Imp ||1.74 A |
|Operating temperature ||-40 °C to +85°C |
|Maximum system voltage ||715V DC |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Cell ||Multicrystalline Silicon Solar Cell 156mm x 39mm |
|No. of Cells and Connections ||36 (4 x 9) Cells in series |
|Dimensions ||426 x 680 x 18 mm |
|Weight ||3.2 kg |
Quality and Safety
- Certifications: IEC 61215, TUV class II, CE
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 standard
Downloads and Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.