Jiawei 90Watt 12Volt Mono crystalline Photovoltaic Module
Jiawei's 90Watt mono crystalline module has multiple advantages. These solar module made with back contact mono crystalline solar cells which are aesthetically pleasing in appearance The cells have a unique structure, different from conventional cells, they yield average conversion efficiencies up to 20%.
Jaiwei uses the highest quality materials in the manufacture of our solar modules. Jaiwei has excellent quality control and has qualified out factory to ISO 9001 standards for manufacturing.
- Photovoltaic modules made with unique back contact cells.
- Cells with high conversion efficiency up to 20%.
- Due to higher efficiency the modules are smaller in size than modules made with conventional cells.
- Black modules are available on special request.
- Jaiwei modules are made with high quality materials which qualified the high reliability of the module.
- Designed to change 12 to 48 volt batteries for grid remote power systems.
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 certified factory.
- 10 Years limited warranty of 90 % of the rated power output.
- Water pumping for various agriculture and aquaculture applications
- Lighting systems foe emergency use and railroad
- Desalination systems
- Electricity for remote villages
- Security cameras
- Remote sensors
- Telemetry equipment
|Max power ||90W |
|Max power voltage ||17.60 V |
|Max power current ||5.12 A |
|Open circuit current ||21.40 V |
|Short circuit current ||5.50 A |
|Max system voltage ||70 V |
|Series fuse rating ||15 A |
|Temperature co efficient's ||Power ||-0.38 % / °C |
|Voltage ||-60 mV / °C |
|Current ||2.2 mA / °C |
|Cell efficiency ||19.7 % |
|Number of cells in series ||32 |
|Number of string in parallel ||1 |
|Max power tolerance ||± 5 % |
|Dimensions ||1037 x 527 x 51.6 mm |
|Weight ||7.4 kg |
*Note all electrical parameters are rate at standard test conditions(irradiance of 1000W/m², AM1.5G, cell temperature 25°C
Quality and Safety
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 standard
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.