OzCharge 12V - 2/8/16 Amp Selectable Battery Charger/ Maintainer
The OzCharge battery charge/maintainer incorporates fully automatic operation and reverse polarity protection providing foolproof ruggedness. The OzCharge OC-SW121160 battery charger and maintainer is the perfect charger to keep lead acid batteries in prime condition.
- High frequency Switch Mode voltage control
- Full time pulse charge output
- Microprocessor controlled
- Multi charging rate - (Selectable)
- Suits Lead Acid Battery Types: Calcium, Conventional, Sealed, WET, GEL - (Selectable)
- Battery rejuvenation (De-Sulphation) function - (Selectable)
- Manual Battery Equalisation mode - (Selectable)
- Heavy-duty cables
- Corrosion-resistant output connectors and clamps
- Wall Mount Capability
- Designed for Australian Conditions.
- Input: 220~260Vac; 50Hz
- Charging starting conditions: Battery is not less than 1.5V
- Rated output: 13.5V at 2/8/16A selectable on OC-SW121160
- Type of Lead-acid Battery: Gel/Conventional Sealed, WET/Calcium
- Charging output voltage (Absorption): 14.1/14.4/14.7V at Gel/Sealed, WET/Calcium
- Charging output voltage (Automatic Equalisation): 16.2V only for Calcium battery
- Float output voltage: 13.4/13.5/13.6V at Gel/Sealed, WET/Calcium
- Manual Equalisation voltage: 15.5V for Conventional Seal and WET batteries.
- Operating Environmental: 0~40 deg C, 90% RH maximum; non-Condensing
- Net Weight: 1.3Kg approx
- Dimension: L230 x W132 x Hc76mm
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 06 August, 2009.