Shurflo 12Volt DC 2088 Series Standard Intermittent Electric Pump
- Maximum flow rate of 13.2 l/min
- Adjustable pressure switch setting
- Cut out pressure of 40 psi
The SHURflo 2088 series delivery pump is widely used for a variety of water applications, with great features like automatic demand switching and built in back-flow check valve. All SHURflo pumps are engineered with rubber mounting feet to minimize noise and vibration and will function properly only if proper fasteners are used to snug down (not flatten) the feet. Flexible mounting, as well as flexible inlet and outlet plumbing (such as reinforced hose), is critical to low pump noise level and pump longevity.
The self-priming feature of SHURflo diaphragm pumps allows them to be mounted any distance up to 30 feet horizontal from on-board water supplies, insuring easy access to plumbing connections and strainers, maximizing reduction of noise or vibration and minimizing exposure to splashed water.
Water guard™ filters are great for RV, Marine and Home applications. The filter may be installed in any convenient location. Be sure to keep the filter away from any heat source. All filters should be replaced seasonally (6-12 months) or when taste and odor problems return.
- Intermittent use, pump motor is designed for a total of 2-3 hours use per day
- Self priming to 3.6 meters (12ft)
- Heavy duty motor and bearings
- Adjustable pressure switch settings
- Easy to service construction
- Maximum Flow is 13.2 L/min
- Maximum Pressure is 40 psi cut-out pressure
- Power input is 12v DC - battery is required with this pump
- Triple Diaphragms are Santoprene
- Check Vales are Santoprene
- Pump Body is Polypropylene
- Connections are 1/2" male BSP threads
|Model ||Use ||Current ||Voltage ||Flow rate ||Cut - Out |
|H-PMP-12DL ||Intermittent ||7 A ||12 V ||13.2 m/s ||40 psi |
|Flow Rate |
|10 ||10.7 ||5.8 |
|20 ||9.7 ||7 |
|30 ||8.7 ||8 |
|40 ||7.6 ||9.1 |
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.