SMA Sunny Boy 3300Watt Grid Connect Inverter
The Sunny Boy SB 3300 is one of the most sophisticated and high quality inverters on the market. Featuring German engineering the inverter will help to achieve the optimum match between the solar generators output power and the inverters input power.
The SB 3300 guarantees excellent energy yields because they operate with extremely low losses. It features extremely solid engineering and innovative circuitry concept is ideal for the most frequently occurring system sizes of grid-tied solar power systems. The inverters high efficiency can be increased still further in combination with multiple units using SMA's patented team circuitry. The wide input power range also enables all kinds of combination options with all current cell technologies.
Packed full of innovative technologies, this Sunny Boy features the international SMA grid guard interface. This ensures maximum reliability when operating the solar power system and enables electricity to be fed into mains grids anywhere in the world.
The inverter features an easy plant design for reduced installation costs, this inverter is the solution for your solar panel grid connect system.
The Sunny Boy SB 3300 is the perfect grid connect inverter for a 3600W solar installation. It is easy to install which will help to reduce your installation costs and it is one of the most efficient on the market. Join the solar revolution today with the Sunny Boy SB 3300. The Inverter features an LCD display which by simply tapping turns on to show you, your solar systems output.
Just like every other Sunny Boy Inverter the SB 3300 can be configured for all of the communications options available. Which means you can combine them with any other SMA inverter and access the data in one central location. As an added advantage, the SB 3300 has a new control board that allows for any remote communications option to be used simultaneously with the Sunny Boy Display.
- Team mode compatible
- Easy plant design and reduced installation costs
- SMA grid guard
- Diagnosis and communication via Power line Communication,radio transmission or via data cable (RS232 or RS485)
- Extended temperature range -25 °C to +60 °C
- For outdoor and indoor installation
- Connection on the AC- and DC-side with connectors
- Surge voltage protection with integrated thermally monitored
- 5 Year Comprehensive Warranty Standard
- Extended 10 Year Warranty Optional ($600 Extra)
| Input Characteristics |
|Maximum DC power ||3820 W |
|Maximum DC voltage ||500 V |
|PV-voltage range, MPPT ||200 V - 500 V |
|Maximum input current ||20 A |
|DC voltage ripple ||< 10 % |
|Max number of strings parallel ||3 |
|DC connection ||MC III |
|Thermally monitored varistors ||Yes |
|Ground fault monitoring ||Yes |
|Reverse polarity protection ||Short circuit diode |
|Output Characteristics |
|Max AC power ||3600 W |
|Nominal AC power ||3300 W |
|THD of grid current ||< 4% |
|Default range of AC voltage ||220 V - 240 V |
|AC frequency ||50 Hz - 60 Hz |
|Phase shift ||1 |
|Short circuit proof ||Yes, current regulation |
|Connection to utility ||AC plug connector |
|Maximum Efficiency ||95.2 % |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Dimensions ||450W x 352H x 236D mm |
|Weight ||41 kg |
Sunny Boy Benefits ]
- Ensure your solar installation is at its most efficient with a high quality SMA inverter.
- Features a display so you can monitor how your solar array is performing.
- Simple installation to reduce installation costs.
- Help reduce the amount of greenhouse gases emitted.
Quality and Safety
- Emission standard: DIN EN 61000-6-3:2002-08
- Utility interference: DIN EN 61000-3-3:2002-12, DIN EN 61000-6-2:2002-08
- Safety: DIN EN 50178:1998-04
- Semi conductor-converter: DIN EN 60146-1-1:1994-03
Downloads and Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.