Solar Mobile Phone/USB Charger with Dectachable Solar Panels
Now you can charge your phone and other MP3 or digital devices wherever you are. This solar charger can be charged either by the sun, USB port or mains power. Simple to use, the panels are separated and plugged into either side of the main battery panel, and depending on your method of charging will be ready in less than 12 hours. To fully charge a mobile in under 2 hours from the panel simply choose the correct adaptor and plug in until the phone indicates the battery is full.
This Solar Mobile Phone charger can be use either one or both panels to charge your devices. The panels easily separate and slide into the sleek aluminum case. It's portable, compact and convenient.
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Use with one or both solar panels
- Fully charge your cell phone in just 1-2 hours
- Connectors for most cell phones included in this package
- Charges any electronic device that requires 5.5V/500mA of electricity or less
- 2 solar panels in one compact solar charger
- Adapter cable
- Adapter suits most phone types Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and Siemens
- USB to mini USB charging cable
|Solar Panel ||5.5 V, 120 mA |
|AC / DC adapter / USB cable ||5 V, 500 mA |
|Li-ion rechargeable battery ||3.7 V, 1000 mAh |
|Output voltage ||5.5 V |
|Output current ||500 mA |
|Protection circuit ||4.2 V |
|Folded size ||120L x 62W x 17H mm |
|Weight ||150 g |
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.