Yingli 175Watt Grid Connect Poly-crystalline Solar Module - 175 P1335x990
Yingli’s 175 watt photovoltaic module is designed for large electrical power requirements. The YL175 has superb durability to withstand rigorous operating conditions. Ideal for grid-connected and remote power systems, the YL175 offers high usable power persquare foot of solar array.
Yingli controls the entire production process and optimizes each individual component that goes into making a module. From the latest generation technology used in our wafering and cell manufactured process, to the highest quality components used in array and module assembly, Yingli is committed to delivering a top quality module.
Yingli Solar Benefits
- Solar Cell: High efficiency crystalline solar cell 15%. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
- Tempered glass: Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
- EVA and TPT: Using EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
- AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
- Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
- Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
- Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
- Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effect by geology.
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Cell ||Poly crystal silicon |
|No of Cells ||48 in Series |
|Maximum power ||175W ± 3% |
|Maximum power voltage ||23.5 V |
|Maximum power current ||7.5 A |
|Open circuit voltage ||29.5 V |
|Short circuit current ||8.0 A |
|Module efficiency ||13.2 % |
|Cell efficiency ||15.0 % |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Dimensions ||1335 x 990 x 50 mm |
|Weight ||15.7 kg |
|Temperature Coefficients |
|Power - Tk (Wp) ||-0.45% / ºC |
|Open circuit voltage - Tk (Voc) ||-0.37% / ºC |
|Short circuit current - Tk (Voc) ||+0.06% / ºC |
|Absolute Maximum Limits |
|Max system voltage ||1000 V |
|Module operating temperature ||-45 to +85 |
|Wind velocity ||130 Km/h |
|Noct ||46± 2ºC |
* STC - Standard Test Condition: 25ºC, 1KW/m², AM 1.5
Quality and Safety
- UL, IEC & TUV certificates meet the requirements of each specific region
- High quality performance enables multipurpose applications
- Good mechanical strength
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.