Founded in 1972, Ingeteam is a well-established and respected European brand Australians will become increasing familiar with. With more than 16 years manufacturing experience in the solar sector, Ingeteam has evolved into a premium supplier of solar and battery inverters; designed and manufactured in Pamplona, Spain. Ingeteam solar inverters are now a byword for quality.
Ingeteam solar inverters
The Ingeteam solar inverter product range covers the full spectrum from residential applications right through to utility-scale solar farms, and also includes battery storage models. As an indication of the level of respect for and confidence in the brand in Australia, twenty 1MW Ingeteam inverters are in use at Royalla Solar Farm in Canberra, which have performed flawlessly since installation.
Ingeteam also manufactures the internal inverter used in Europe’s leading home energy storage solutions, Sonnen battery systems.
To date, Ingeteam has shipped more than 5GW of solar inverters globally.
Continually building on its dedication to quality and innovation, Ingeteam invests 7% of its revenue in research and development. Of the more than 3,000 professionals on staff, approximately a third are focused on engineering and development.
Ingeteam INGECON SUN 1Play TL M Series
The TL M series incorporates technology enabling maximum power harvesting even under less than optimal situations, such as partial shading and cloud cover; or rooftops arrays with different orientations
- Dual MPPT
- Transformerless design
- 98% maximum conversion efficiency.
- Incorporates silicon carbide (SiC) components.
- Easy firmware updates via SD memory card.
- USB communications and 2 digital inputs supplied as standard
- Easy to read LCD display
- IP65 rated. Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Compatible with 30 mA Residual Current Devices (RCDs)
- Compact design
- User friendly INGECON SUN software for system monitoring – access wherever there’s an internet connection.
- Made in Europe
- Contact us on 133-SUN for further details and pricing, or use our contact form
Ingeteam INGECON SUN 3Play
One of the many features that make these Ingeteam solar inverters so well-suited to Australian conditions is their ability to perform well in very high temperatures. The INGECON 3Play provides its rated power up to 55C.
- Currently available from Energy Matters in 15kW (single MPPT) and 33kW (dual MPPT) models
- Transformerless design
- 98.5% maximum efficiency
- Multiple digital inputs
- Inverter firmware can be easily updated through the use of an SD memory card.
- Clear LCD display.
- Demonstrates excellent performance in hot conditions
- Suited for indoor and outdoor applications (IP65 / NEMA 3R).
- Very compact design compared to competing products
- INGECON SUN Manager and Monitor online portal for system access, data registration and general PV monitoring.
- Manufactured in Spain
- Call us on 133-SUN for additional details and prices, or use our contact form
Ingeteam INGECON SUN STORAGE 1Play
The INGECON SUN STORAGE 1Play is currently available from Energy Matters as single-phase 6 kW hybrid inverter. It can act in stand-alone mode or grid-connected and is compatible with a range of next-generation battery systems.
- Transformerless design is efficient, light weight and lower cost
- Surge capacity to 7.9 kW (3 seconds)
- Compatible with common 48 V batteries
- DC coupled, enabling a low cost system (instead of using an AC coupled solar inverter)
- Single MPP tracker
- Advanced battery management system
- Four different operating modes to select from (stand-alone, backup, self-consumption and grid support
- Can be scaled through parallel connections
- Compact size – smaller than competing products
- Provision for connection of a back-up genset if required.
- Manufactured in Europe
- For pricing and other information, call us on 133-SUN or use our contact form
More about Ingeteam
Ingeteam specialises in the development of electrical components, motors, generators, frequency converters, electrical engineering and generation equipment. The company has a dedicated and extremely well-resourced arm dedicated to solar PV, and a physical office established in Australia.
For further information on Ingeteam solar inverter products, call our friendly experts on 133-SUN or use our contact form.