Haze 12 volt 80 Ah Pure Gel VRLA Deep Cycle Battery
When you're out in the heart of this sunburnt country, or on that unexplored river somewhere, what price would you put on the reliability of your power system? The ability to turn on the lights, start the motor, or simply to have a cold beer from the fridge?
With over 20 years battery building experience, Haze have spent the past six years perfecting an economically priced gel battery for everyday use with proven German gel technology. The Haze gel battery range can withstand the rigors of demanding power applications such as;
| || || |
| || || |
- Maintenance-free. Never top up acid again. Allows installation in confined areas.
- Resistant to under-bonnet heat, vibration and heavy discharge cycles.
- More available Ampere-Hour (Ah) capacity than the equivalent size flooded cell battery.
- Non-spillable. No more leaks or topping up. No more rusted battery trays. No risk of chlorine gas production in boats.
- Low self-discharge. Can be stored and used in seasonal or infrequently used vehicles without going "flat".
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Voltages ||12 V |
|Terminal Type ||Dual Post |
|Capacity - C20 ||80 Ah |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Dimensions ||259L x 168W x 208H mm |
|Weight ||23.3 kg |
Quality and Safety
- The Quality and management system governing the manufacture of this product is ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 10 January, 2007.