About REC Group
REC Group is an international pioneering solar energy company dedicated to empowering consumers with clean, affordable solar power in order to facilitate global energy transitions. Committed to quality and innovation, REC offers photovoltaic modules with leading high quality, backed by an exceptional low warranty claims rate of less than 100ppm. Founded in Norway in 1996, REC employs 2,000 people and has an annual solar panel capacity of 1.8 GW. With over 10 GW installed worldwide, REC is empowering more than 16 million people with clean solar energy. REC Group is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway, operational headquarters in Singapore, and regional bases in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
REC Solar Panels – Major Benefits
- Repeatable High Quality
- Industry-leading low claims rate
- Low temperature co-eciency.
- PID-degradation free.
- Industry leading warranties
- Solid warranty, stable and well-established company.
- Ammonia and salt mist corrosion resistance.
- Tier 1 solar panel producer.
- Fully automated production cycle, reducing sources of variation in production.
- Extensive quality testing – numerous checks throughout the production cycle.
- Extremely low failure rate.
- Financially strong company.
- Super Strong Frame Design
- High Efficiency, High Power, High Quality Solar Panels
- No LID = No Power Loss
- Over 20% more power compared to conventional solar panels
- Improve performance when shaded due to REC Half-cut cell design
More On REC Solar Panels
REC Solar panels deliver more power per square meter thanks to a number of design improvements. These include the introduction of three bus bars and superior contact between the cell and metal fingers, boosting the electrical flow.
REC Protrust warranty
- PRODUCT: Covers any panel defects and promises superior quality for at least 20 years. All panels are eligible for a +5 year product warranty extension, as part of the REC ProTrust Warranty.
Ensures that REC panels perform exactly as expected to – every year for 25 years. Higher warranted power and higher annual yields, enable greater ROI predictability.
Unique to the REC ProTrust Warranty, this gives added protection in the unlikely event that an REC panel needs to be serviced.
The REC Certified Solar Professional Program
The REC Certified Solar Professional Program was created with installers and end customers in mind, providing benefits to both.
Through this unique installer certification program, we ensure solar installers like you are equipped with the knowhow and best practices to install REC panels, which provides end customers with an assurance that in addition to high-quality REC solar panels, they will receive a high quality solar installation.
Beyond that, REC Certified Solar Professional installers receive several benefits that add more power to their business, including sales tools, marketing support, and to exclusively offer the REC ProTrust Warranty. Through this warranty package, your customers can enjoy a 25-year warranty for each of product, performance, and labor. With the REC Certified Solar Professional logo, you demonstrate that you offer best-in-class service and reliability with a best-in-class product.