Oase Nautilus 70 Solar Pond Pump With a Fountain Hose Connection
- Maximum flow rate of 720 litres/hour
- Maximum pumping head of 2.0 meters
- Rated voltage 12V to 24V DC
- Power usage 8 Watts
The Oase Nautilus Solar pump kit is available in two sizes. The OASE brand has guaranteed quality for decades. Founded in 1949, and is considered the market leader in pond and fountain technology.
The Oase pump has a flow rate of 720 Litres per hour. This pumps will operate either a small waterfall or a fountain nozzle. 1/2" spray nozzles are available.
Using the sun represents the environmentally friendly alternative. Sunlight as an energy source enables operation at zero running costs through the use of solar energy. Independent of mains electricity supply, once connected to a solar panel these pumps work wherever there is sunlight.
- Streams and fountains
- German quality
- Cost-free running from solar energy
- Pumping from dawn to dusk
- The ecological alternative
- Choice of solar panels
- Submersible or In-line (dry mounted)
- High-powered Nautilus type solar fountain pump
- Extremely robust special plug for connecting to the SOLARSAFE storage and control unit, or to one of the new OASE solar modules
|Rated voltage ||12 -24 Volt |
|Power consumption ||8 W |
|Maximum flow rate ||720 liters/hour |
|Maximum head ||2.0 m |
|No of nozzles supplied ||3 |
|Power cord length ||5 m |
|Flow adjustment ||Yes |
|Installation type ||Wet & Dry |
|Dimensions ||213 x 128 x 128 mm |
Flow Rate At Different Pumping Heights -Litres/hour
|Sun Condition ||Voltage Required ||@ 0m ||@0.5m ||@0.75m ||@1.0m ||@1.5m ||@2.0m ||Head/Shut Off |
|Low ||12V ||450 ||120 ||0 ||-- ||-- ||-- ||0.5 m |
|Medium ||18V ||600 ||360 ||300 ||120 ||0 ||-- ||1.4 m |
|Full ||24V ||720 ||600 ||450 ||360 ||150 ||0 ||2.0 m |
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.