Power Predictor - Wind And Solar Energy Measurement Tool
Power Predictor - Gauge A Site's Wind And Solar Energy Potential!
The Power Predictor anemometer measures solar and wind energy at your site. It comes with a data logger and a one year 3 site licence to online analysis software.
The software compares the main wind turbines and solar panels on the market today, in terms of payback, annual energy generation, cost savings and effect on your carbon footprint.
Power Predictor Specifications
- 3-cup pulse anemometer
- Data logger included
- Accurate to +/- 3% in independently verified tests
- Wind vane for measuring prevailing wind direction and turbulence (requires correct orientation)
- Solar sensor for recording sunshine hours
- Power Predictor web application works through your browser - works with PC or Mac
- Self contained waterproof data logger engineered for low power consumption
- LCD screen provides live wind speed and solar indication
- 512 MB SD memory card included with USB adaptor
- PP3 9V battery supplied, lasts over six months in normal conditions
- 5m cable
- Requires USB 1.0 or 2.0 port on your computer
- Minimum 30 days data required before accurate wind energy/solar power report can be generated
- Rugged UV resistant ABS plastic
- RoHS compliant and fully CE certified
- Masts available separately
Power Predictor Downloads And Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 April, 2010.