Sharp 130Watt 12Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
A safe, clean, reliable source of energy,
Sharp's ND-130T1J photovoltaic module is designed for a variety of electrical power requirements. Based on the technology of crystal silicon solar cells developed over 45 years, this module has superb durability to withstand rigorous operating conditions and is suitable for use in most solar systems.
Common applications for the Sharp ND-130T1J include office buildings, private residences, RVs, cabins, vacation homes, solar power stations, pumps, beacons and lighting equipment. As the
world's leading manufacturer of photovoltaic modules, Sharp produces an extensive line of high power modules for every electrical power requirement.
- High power module 130W using 155mm square multi-crystal silicon solar cells with 13.1% module conversion efficiency.
module with bypass diode minimises the power drop caused by shade.
- Anti-reflection coating and BSF (Back Surface Field) structure to improve cell conversion efficiency 15.0%
- White tempered glass, EVA resin and a weatherproof film, plus aluminium frame for extended outdoor use.
- Nominal 12 Volt output for battery charging applications.
- Output terminal: lead wire with waterproof connector.
- 25-year limited warranty on power output*
|Maximum power - Pm ||130 W |
|Minimum power - Pm ||123.5 W |
|Open circuit voltage - Voc ||22.0 V |
|Maximum power voltage - Vpm ||17.4 V |
|Short circuit current - Isc ||8.09 A |
|Maximum power current - Ipm ||7.48 A |
|Module efficiency - ηm ||13.1 % |
|Encapsulated solar cell efficiency ||15.0% |
|Maximum system voltage ||600 V |
|Cell ||Multi-crystalline silicon |
|No of cells and connections ||36 in series |
|Operating temperature ||- 40 °C to + 90 °C |
|Storage temperature ||- 40 °C to + 90 °C |
|Series fuse rating ||15 A |
|Type of output terminal ||Lead wire with connector |
|Dimensions ||1491 x 672 x 46 mm |
|Weight ||14.0 kg |
* STC Standard Test Conditions:25°C 1 KW/m², AM 1.5
Quality and Safety
- UL Listings: UL1703, cUL, FM
- Sharp modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
Downloads and Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.