Sharp 128Watt Microamorphous Thin Film Solar Panel
A 50 year veteran of photovoltaics (PV), Sharp has again proved its
capabilities in the field with the NA range of solar panels. The NA series of thin-film
photovoltaic modules are comprised of an amorphous and a microcrystalline silicon
layer, allowing not only absorption of visible light, but also the invisible portion of the solar spectrum.
Sharp 128 Watt Microamorphous Silicon Thin-Film Solar Panel Features
- Tandem structure with an amorphous and a microcrystalline silicon layer offering a stabilised
panel efficiency of up to 9.5%.
- Optimised for grid-connected roof mounting solar power systems.
- High quality white glass, encapsulation material and weather protection film
to provide premium protection in Australia's often harsh conditions.
- Incorporates a silver anodised aluminium frame for life
- Incredible output yields at high temperatures
- Waterproof plug connectors
- 5 year product guarantee
- 10 year performance guarantee on a power output of 90%
- 25 year performance guarantee on a power output of 80%
Sharp NA-F128GK 128 Watt solar panel specifications
|Open Circuit voltage Voc (V)
|Short circuit current Isc (A)
|Maximum power voltage Vpm (V)
|Maximum power current Ipm (A)
|System Voltage (V DC)
|Nominal Output (Wp)
|Module Efficiency (%)
|Operating temperature (C)
||-40 to +90
|Storage temperature (C)
||-40 to +90
|Storage air humidity (%)
||up to 90
||Tandem cell of amorphous and microcrystalline silicon.
|Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm)
Sharp NA-F128GK thin film solar panel downloads
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 23 June, 2011.