Sharp 180Watt Grid Connect Solar Module
Sharp's 180Watt photovoltaic module is designed for large electrical power requirements. Based on the technology of crystal silicon solar cells cultivated for over 40 years, this module has superb durability to withstand rigorous operating conditions and is suitable for gird connected systems.
- Grid connected residential systems
- Solar power stations, solar villages
- Pumps, lighting equipment and telecommunication systems
- High power module 180Watt using 155.5 mm square mono-crystalline silicon solar cells with 13.7% module conversion efficiency.
- Photovoltaic module with bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade. Textured cell surface to reduce the reflection of sunlight and BSF(Back Surface Field) structure to improve cell conversion efficiency 15.7%.
- Using white tempered glass, EVA resign and a weather proof film along with an aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
- High voltage output for grid connected system
- Output terminal: Lead wire with waterproof connector.
- 25 year limited warranty on power output
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Open circuit voltage - Voc ||30.0 V |
|Maximum power voltage - Vpm ||23.7 V |
|Short circuit current -Isc ||8.37 A |
|Maximum power current - Ipm ||7.60 A |
|Maximum power - Pm ||180.0 W |
|Encapsulated solar cell efficiency - ηc ||15.7 % |
|Module efficiciency - ηm ||13.7 % |
|Maximum system voltage ||DC 1000V |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Cell ||155.5 mm square monocrystalline silicon solar cells |
|No of cells and connections ||48 in series |
|Type of output terminal ||Lead wire with connector |
|Dimensions ||1318 x 994 x 46 mm |
|Weight ||16.0 kg |
|Temperature Coefficients |
|Module temperature ||25 °C |
|Operating temperature ||-40 to +90 °C |
|Storage temperature ||-40 to +90 °C |
|Maximum power coefficient ||-0.0485% / °C |
|Short circuit current coefficient ||+0.053% / °C |
|Open circuit coefficient ||-104mV / °C |
Standard test conditions(STC), irradiance:1000W/m², AM 1.5, module temperature 25°C
Quality and Safety
- IEC61215 Ed.2 Crystalline silicon terrestrial photovoltaic modules design qualification and type approval
- EN 61730-1 Photovoltaic module safety qualification, part 1: requirements for construction
- EN61730-2 Photovoltaic module safety qualification, part 2: requirements for testing
Downloads and Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.