Solar Power In Abba River, WA, 6280
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Abba River (postcode: 6280) and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Abba River not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Abba River
Western Australia, 6280
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Abba River , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Abba River's solar energy resources
On average, Abba River receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.06 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Abba River should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Abba River
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Abba River and is based on components well suited to Bunbury area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Abba River: 7.236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.1482 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.6316 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2642 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $792 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Abba River
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Abba River: 14.472 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.2964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.2632 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5285 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1585 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Abba River
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Abba River: 24.12 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.494 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 38.772 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8809 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2642 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Abba River
Solar installations in Abba River, WA, 6280
There are 2691 solar PV installations in Abba River's postcode, 6280, totaling 6754.54 kW of capacity. The 6280 postcode accounts for 0.176% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Abba River area.
The average system size in Abba River is 2.51kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Abba River's postcode area are generating an average of 34178 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $307602 monthly and $3742488 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6280 postcode is enough to fully power 1876 Australian homes.
Abba River solar carbon offset
System owners in Abba River's postcode are collectively avoiding 12475 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4990 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1791 - 4478 cars off Abba River's roads.
Other related Abba River information
Abba River's coordinates are -33.684878,115.463341 and its weather station is located at Bunbury. Bunbury weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Abba River: 5.06 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.57 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.56 kPa
- Humidity: 61.50%
- Air temperature: 16.92 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.38 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Abba River
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Abba River households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Abba River and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Abba River hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Abba River
Join Abba River's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Abba River and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.