Solar Power In Alawoona, SA, 5311
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Alawoona (postcode: 5311) and the Murray and Mallee region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Alawoona not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Alawoona
South Australia, 5311
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Alawoona , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Murray and Mallee region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Alawoona's solar energy resources
On average, Alawoona receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.66 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Alawoona should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Alawoona
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Alawoona and is based on components well suited to South Australia - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alawoona: 6.6636 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.1158 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.071 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2433 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $730 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Alawoona
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alawoona: 13.3272 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.2316 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.142 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4867 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1460 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Alawoona
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alawoona: 22.212 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.386 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.57 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8113 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2433 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Alawoona
Solar installations in Alawoona, SA, 5311
There are 42 solar PV installations in Alawoona's postcode, 5311, totaling 175.18 kW of capacity. The 5311 postcode accounts for 0.003% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Alawoona area.
The average system size in Alawoona is 4.17kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Alawoona's postcode area are generating an average of 816 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $7347 monthly and $89389 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5311 postcode is enough to fully power 49 Australian homes.
Alawoona solar carbon offset
System owners in Alawoona's postcode are collectively avoiding 298 tonnes (coal fired power) or 119 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 43 - 107 cars off Alawoona's roads.
Other related Alawoona information
Alawoona's coordinates are -34.735891,140.508785 and its weather station is located at Renmark. Renmark weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Alawoona: 4.66 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 1.80 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.68 kPa
- Humidity: 58.91%
- Air temperature: 17.63 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.26 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Alawoona
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Alawoona households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Alawoona and the Murray and Mallee region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Alawoona hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Alawoona
Join Alawoona's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Alawoona and the Murray and Mallee region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.