Solar Power In Albion Park, NSW, 2527
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Albion Park (postcode: 2527) and the Kiama - Shellharbour region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Albion Park not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Albion Park
New South Wales, 2527
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Albion Park , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Kiama - Shellharbour region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Albion Park's solar energy resources
On average, Albion Park receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.29 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Albion Park should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Albion Park
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Albion Park and is based on components well suited to Illawarra area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Albion Park: 6.1344 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2022 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.0288 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2240 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $672 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Albion Park
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Albion Park: 12.2688 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.4044 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.0576 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4481 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1344 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Albion Park
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Albion Park: 20.448 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.674 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.096 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7469 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2240 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Albion Park
Solar installations in Albion Park, NSW, 2527
There are 1146 solar PV installations in Albion Park's postcode, 2527, totaling 3189.78 kW of capacity. The 2527 postcode accounts for 0.075% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Albion Park area.
The average system size in Albion Park is 2.78kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Albion Park's postcode area are generating an average of 13684 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $123157 monthly and $1498415 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2527 postcode is enough to fully power 886 Australian homes.
Albion Park solar carbon offset
System owners in Albion Park's postcode are collectively avoiding 4995 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1998 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 717 - 1793 cars off Albion Park's roads.
Albion Park, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Albion Park information
Albion Park's coordinates are -34.570722,150.775031 and its weather station is located at Nowra (Aus-Navy). Nowra (Aus-Navy) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Albion Park: 4.29 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.10 kPa
- Humidity: 74.38%
- Air temperature: 15.92 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.32 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Albion Park
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Albion Park households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Albion Park and the Kiama - Shellharbour region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Albion Park hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Albion Park
Join Albion Park's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Albion Park and the Kiama - Shellharbour region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.