Solar Power In Alexander Heights, WA, 6064
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Alexander Heights (postcode: 6064) and the Wanneroo region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Alexander Heights not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Alexander Heights
Western Australia, 6064
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Alexander Heights , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wanneroo region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Alexander Heights's solar energy resources
On average, Alexander Heights receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Alexander Heights should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Alexander Heights
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Alexander Heights and is based on components well suited to Perth - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alexander Heights: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Alexander Heights
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alexander Heights: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Alexander Heights
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alexander Heights: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Alexander Heights
Solar installations in Alexander Heights, WA, 6064
There are 2508 solar PV installations in Alexander Heights's postcode, 6064, totaling 5786.19 kW of capacity. The 6064 postcode accounts for 0.164% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Alexander Heights area.
The average system size in Alexander Heights is 2.31kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Alexander Heights's postcode area are generating an average of 30956 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $278605 monthly and $3389695 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6064 postcode is enough to fully power 1607 Australian homes.
Alexander Heights solar carbon offset
System owners in Alexander Heights's postcode are collectively avoiding 11299 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4520 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1622 - 4056 cars off Alexander Heights's roads.
Alexander Heights, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Alexander Heights information
Alexander Heights's coordinates are -31.82761,115.867134 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Alexander Heights: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Alexander Heights
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Alexander Heights households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Alexander Heights and the Wanneroo region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Alexander Heights hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Alexander Heights
Join Alexander Heights's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Alexander Heights and the Wanneroo region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.