Solar Power In Alice Creek, QLD, 4610
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Alice Creek (postcode: 4610) and the Burnett region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Alice Creek not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Alice Creek
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Alice Creek , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Burnett region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Alice Creek's solar energy resources
On average, Alice Creek receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Alice Creek should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Alice Creek
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Alice Creek and is based on components well suited to Wide Bay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alice Creek: 7.3656 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.6764 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8442 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2689 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $806 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Alice Creek
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alice Creek: 14.7312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.3528 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6884 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5379 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1613 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Alice Creek
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alice Creek: 24.552 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.814 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8966 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2689 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Alice Creek
Solar installations in Alice Creek, QLD, 4610
There are 1436 solar PV installations in Alice Creek's postcode, 4610, totaling 4471.34 kW of capacity. The 4610 postcode accounts for 0.094% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Alice Creek area.
The average system size in Alice Creek is 3.11kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Alice Creek's postcode area are generating an average of 23027 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $207247 monthly and $2521500 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4610 postcode is enough to fully power 1242 Australian homes.
Alice Creek solar carbon offset
System owners in Alice Creek's postcode are collectively avoiding 8405 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3362 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1207 - 3017 cars off Alice Creek's roads.
Other related Alice Creek information
Alice Creek's coordinates are -26.760017,151.631701 and its weather station is located at Kingaroy. Kingaroy weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Alice Creek: 5.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.87 kPa
- Humidity: 62.18%
- Air temperature: 19.27 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.65 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Alice Creek
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Alice Creek households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Alice Creek and the Burnett region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Alice Creek hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Alice Creek
Join Alice Creek's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Alice Creek and the Burnett region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.