Solar Power In Alice River, QLD, 4817
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Alice River (postcode: 4817) and the Townsville region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Alice River not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Alice River
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Alice River , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Townsville region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Alice River's solar energy resources
On average, Alice River receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.73 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Alice River should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 4° to 14° and the optimal angle is 9°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Alice River
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Alice River and is based on components well suited to Townsville area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alice River: 8.1972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 6.2802 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8982 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2992 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $897 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Alice River
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alice River: 16.3944 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 12.5604 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.7964 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5985 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1795 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Alice River
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alice River: 27.324 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 20.934 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.994 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9976 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2992 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Alice River
Solar installations in Alice River, QLD, 4817
There are 3275 solar PV installations in Alice River's postcode, 4817, totaling 12637.72 kW of capacity. The 4817 postcode accounts for 0.214% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Alice River area.
The average system size in Alice River is 3.86kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Alice River's postcode area are generating an average of 72414 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $651727 monthly and $7929348 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4817 postcode is enough to fully power 3510 Australian homes.
Alice River solar carbon offset
System owners in Alice River's postcode are collectively avoiding 26431 tonnes (coal fired power) or 10572 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 3795 - 9487 cars off Alice River's roads.
Alice River, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Alice River information
Alice River's coordinates are -19.30969,146.730126 and its weather station is located at Townsville (Civ/Mil). Townsville (Civ/Mil) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Alice River: 5.73 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.64 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.25 kPa
- Humidity: 70.25%
- Air temperature: 24.35 degrees C
- Earth temperature:24.91 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Alice River
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Alice River households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Alice River and the Townsville region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Alice River hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Alice River
Join Alice River's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Alice River and the Townsville region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.