Solar Power In Alice Springs, NT, 870
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Northern Territory, including Alice Springs (postcode: 870) and the Alice Springs region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NT.
Alice Springs not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Alice Springs
Northern Territory, 870
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Alice Springs , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Alice Springs region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Northern Territory team on 133-SUN.
Alice Springs's solar energy resources
On average, Alice Springs receives solar irradiation levels of around 6.16 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Alice Springs should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Alice Springs
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Alice Springs and is based on components well suited to Northern Territory - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alice Springs: 8.8128 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.8374 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.043 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3217 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $965 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Alice Springs
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alice Springs: 17.6256 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.6748 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 22.086 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6434 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1930 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Alice Springs
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Alice Springs: 29.376 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 19.458 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.81 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10724 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3217 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Alice Springs
Solar installations in Alice Springs, NT, 870
There are solar PV installations in Alice Springs's postcode, 870, totaling kW of capacity. The 870 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Alice Springs area.
The average system size in Alice Springs is NANkW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Alice Springs's postcode area are generating an average of 0 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $0 monthly and $0 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 870 postcode is enough to fully power 0 Australian homes.
Alice Springs solar carbon offset
System owners in Alice Springs's postcode are collectively avoiding 0 tonnes (coal fired power) or 0 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 0 - 0 cars off Alice Springs's roads.
Alice Springs, Northern Territory regional boundaries
Other related Alice Springs information
Alice Springs's coordinates are -23.700358,133.880889 and its weather station is located at Alice Springs Arpt. Alice Springs Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Alice Springs: 6.16 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.56 m/s
- Air pressure: 95.29 kPa
- Humidity: 39.42%
- Air temperature: 20.86 degrees C
- Earth temperature:25.30 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Alice Springs
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Alice Springs households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Alice Springs and the Alice Springs region. For more NT solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Northern Territory or call our Alice Springs hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Alice Springs
Join Alice Springs's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Alice Springs and the Alice Springs region. Call our Northern Territory team on 133-SUN for more information.