Solar Power In Antigua, QLD, 4650
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Antigua (postcode: 4650) and the Maryborough region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Antigua not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Antigua
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Antigua , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Maryborough region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Antigua's solar energy resources
On average, Antigua receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.95 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Antigua should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 10° to 20° and the optimal angle is 15°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Antigua
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Antigua and is based on components well suited to Wide Bay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Antigua: 7.0794 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.6926 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.2826 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2585 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $775 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Antigua
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Antigua: 14.1588 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.3852 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.5652 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5170 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1551 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Antigua
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Antigua: 23.598 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.642 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.942 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8618 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2585 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Antigua
Solar installations in Antigua, QLD, 4650
There are 3761 solar PV installations in Antigua's postcode, 4650, totaling 11675.35 kW of capacity. The 4650 postcode accounts for 0.246% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Antigua area.
The average system size in Antigua is 3.1kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Antigua's postcode area are generating an average of 57793 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $520137 monthly and $6328332 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4650 postcode is enough to fully power 3243 Australian homes.
Antigua solar carbon offset
System owners in Antigua's postcode are collectively avoiding 21094 tonnes (coal fired power) or 8438 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 3029 - 7572 cars off Antigua's roads.
Antigua, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Antigua information
Antigua's coordinates are -25.638213,152.602531 and its weather station is located at Maryborough. Maryborough weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Antigua: 4.95 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 2.97 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.13 kPa
- Humidity: 76.52%
- Air temperature: 20.60 degrees C
- Earth temperature:21.38 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Antigua
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Antigua households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Antigua and the Maryborough region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Antigua hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Antigua
Join Antigua's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Antigua and the Maryborough region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.