Solar Power In Antonymyre, WA, 6714
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Antonymyre (postcode: 6714) and the Pilbara region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Antonymyre not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Antonymyre
Western Australia, 6714
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Antonymyre , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Pilbara region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Antonymyre's solar energy resources
On average, Antonymyre receives solar irradiation levels of around 6.46 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Antonymyre should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 5° to 15° and the optimal angle is 10°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Antonymyre
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Antonymyre and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Antonymyre: 9.2394 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.9778 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.9178 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3374 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $1012 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Antonymyre
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Antonymyre: 18.4788 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.9556 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.8356 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6748 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $2024 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Antonymyre
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Antonymyre: 30.798 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 19.926 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.726 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 11247 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3374 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Antonymyre
Solar installations in Antonymyre, WA, 6714
There are 242 solar PV installations in Antonymyre's postcode, 6714, totaling 804.11 kW of capacity. The 6714 postcode accounts for 0.016% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Antonymyre area.
The average system size in Antonymyre is 3.32kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Antonymyre's postcode area are generating an average of 5195 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $46751 monthly and $568803 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6714 postcode is enough to fully power 223 Australian homes.
Antonymyre solar carbon offset
System owners in Antonymyre's postcode are collectively avoiding 1896 tonnes (coal fired power) or 758 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 272 - 681 cars off Antonymyre's roads.
Other related Antonymyre information
Antonymyre's coordinates are -20.663163,117.093371 and its weather station is located at Roebourne. Roebourne weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Antonymyre: 6.46 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 1.96 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.07 kPa
- Humidity: 52.96%
- Air temperature: 27.11 degrees C
- Earth temperature:29.31 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Antonymyre
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Antonymyre households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Antonymyre and the Pilbara region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Antonymyre hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Antonymyre
Join Antonymyre's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Antonymyre and the Pilbara region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.