Solar Power In Anula, NT, 812
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Northern Territory, including Anula (postcode: 812) and the Darwin Suburbs region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NT.
Anula not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Anula
Northern Territory, 812
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Anula , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Darwin Suburbs region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Northern Territory team on 133-SUN.
Anula's solar energy resources
On average, Anula receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.77 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Anula should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 0° to 7° and the optimal angle is 2°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Anula
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Anula and is based on components well suited to Darwin area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Anula: 8.2566 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 6.966 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7848 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3013 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $904 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Anula
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Anula: 16.5132 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 13.932 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.5696 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6027 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1808 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Anula
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Anula: 27.522 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 23.22 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.616 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10045 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3013 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Anula
Solar installations in Anula, NT, 812
There are solar PV installations in Anula's postcode, 812, totaling kW of capacity. The 812 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Anula area.
The average system size in Anula is NANkW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Anula's postcode area are generating an average of 0 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $0 monthly and $0 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 812 postcode is enough to fully power 0 Australian homes.
Anula solar carbon offset
System owners in Anula's postcode are collectively avoiding 0 tonnes (coal fired power) or 0 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 0 - 0 cars off Anula's roads.
Anula, Northern Territory regional boundaries
Other related Anula information
Anula's coordinates are -12.39191,130.89015 and its weather station is located at Darwin. Darwin weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Anula: 5.77 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.22 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.65 kPa
- Humidity: 68.33%
- Air temperature: 27.65 degrees C
- Earth temperature:28.20 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Anula
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Anula households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Anula and the Darwin Suburbs region. For more NT solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Northern Territory or call our Anula hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Anula
Join Anula's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Anula and the Darwin Suburbs region. Call our Northern Territory team on 133-SUN for more information.