Solar Power In Argyll, QLD, 4721
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Argyll (postcode: 4721) and the Bowen Basin - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Argyll not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Argyll
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Argyll , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bowen Basin - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Argyll's solar energy resources
On average, Argyll receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.47 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Argyll should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Argyll
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Argyll and is based on components well suited to Mackay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Argyll: 7.8246 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.319 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.9576 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2857 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $857 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Argyll
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Argyll: 15.6492 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.638 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.9152 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5714 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1714 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Argyll
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Argyll: 26.082 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.73 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.192 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9523 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2857 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Argyll
Solar installations in Argyll, QLD, 4721
There are 245 solar PV installations in Argyll's postcode, 4721, totaling 1006.40 kW of capacity. The 4721 postcode accounts for 0.016% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Argyll area.
The average system size in Argyll is 4.11kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Argyll's postcode area are generating an average of 5505 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $49545 monthly and $602798 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4721 postcode is enough to fully power 280 Australian homes.
Argyll solar carbon offset
System owners in Argyll's postcode are collectively avoiding 2009 tonnes (coal fired power) or 804 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 288 - 721 cars off Argyll's roads.
Other related Argyll information
Argyll's coordinates are -23.277321,147.562498 and its weather station is located at Emerald. Emerald weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Argyll: 5.47 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 2.82 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.31 kPa
- Humidity: 57.70%
- Air temperature: 22.77 degrees C
- Earth temperature:23.76 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Argyll
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Argyll households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Argyll and the Bowen Basin - North region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Argyll hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Argyll
Join Argyll's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Argyll and the Bowen Basin - North region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.