Solar Power In Ballajura, WA, 6066
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Ballajura (postcode: 6066) and the Swan region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Ballajura not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ballajura
Western Australia, 6066
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ballajura , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Swan region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Ballajura's solar energy resources
On average, Ballajura receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.97 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ballajura should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ballajura
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ballajura and is based on components well suited to Perth - North East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ballajura: 7.1118 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.287 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2595 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $778 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ballajura
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ballajura: 14.2236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.0092 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.574 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5191 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1557 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ballajura
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ballajura: 23.706 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.682 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.29 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8653 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2595 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ballajura
Solar installations in Ballajura, WA, 6066
There are 1789 solar PV installations in Ballajura's postcode, 6066, totaling 4464.75 kW of capacity. The 6066 postcode accounts for 0.117% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ballajura area.
The average system size in Ballajura is 2.5kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ballajura's postcode area are generating an average of 22190 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $199708 monthly and $2429784 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6066 postcode is enough to fully power 1240 Australian homes.
Ballajura solar carbon offset
System owners in Ballajura's postcode are collectively avoiding 8099 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3240 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1163 - 2907 cars off Ballajura's roads.
Ballajura, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Ballajura information
Ballajura's coordinates are -31.840381,115.894866 and its weather station is located at Perth Intl/Belmont. Perth Intl/Belmont weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ballajura: 4.97 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.68 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.43 kPa
- Humidity: 65.50%
- Air temperature: 18.14 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ballajura
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ballajura households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ballajura and the Swan region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Ballajura hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Ballajura
Join Ballajura's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ballajura and the Swan region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.