Solar Power In Ballaying, WA, 6315
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Ballaying (postcode: 6315) and the Wheat Belt - South region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Ballaying not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ballaying
Western Australia, 6315
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ballaying , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wheat Belt - South region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Ballaying's solar energy resources
On average, Ballaying receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.69 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ballaying should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ballaying
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ballaying and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ballaying: 6.7068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2022 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.5894 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2449 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $734 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ballaying
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ballaying: 13.4136 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.4044 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.1788 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4899 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1469 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ballaying
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ballaying: 22.356 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.674 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 35.298 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8165 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2449 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ballaying
Solar installations in Ballaying, WA, 6315
There are 192 solar PV installations in Ballaying's postcode, 6315, totaling 586.09 kW of capacity. The 6315 postcode accounts for 0.013% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ballaying area.
The average system size in Ballaying is 3.05kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ballaying's postcode area are generating an average of 2749 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $24739 monthly and $300989 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6315 postcode is enough to fully power 163 Australian homes.
Ballaying solar carbon offset
System owners in Ballaying's postcode are collectively avoiding 1003 tonnes (coal fired power) or 401 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 144 - 360 cars off Ballaying's roads.
Other related Ballaying information
Ballaying's coordinates are -33.307298,117.557807 and its weather station is located at Katanning. Katanning weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ballaying: 4.69 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 1.85 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.68 kPa
- Humidity: 68.11%
- Air temperature: 15.49 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ballaying
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ballaying households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ballaying and the Wheat Belt - South region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Ballaying hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Ballaying
Join Ballaying's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ballaying and the Wheat Belt - South region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.