Solar Power In Balldale, NSW, 2646
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Balldale (postcode: 2646) and the Upper Murray exc. Albury region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Balldale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Balldale
New South Wales, 2646
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Balldale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Upper Murray exc. Albury region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Balldale's solar energy resources
On average, Balldale receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.68 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Balldale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Balldale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Balldale and is based on components well suited to Murray area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balldale: 6.696 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0024 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.2438 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2444 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $733 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Balldale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balldale: 13.392 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.0048 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.4876 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4888 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1466 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Balldale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balldale: 22.32 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.008 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.146 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8148 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2444 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Balldale
Solar installations in Balldale, NSW, 2646
There are 827 solar PV installations in Balldale's postcode, 2646, totaling 4044.81 kW of capacity. The 2646 postcode accounts for 0.054% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Balldale area.
The average system size in Balldale is 4.89kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Balldale's postcode area are generating an average of 18930 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $170367 monthly and $2072803 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2646 postcode is enough to fully power 1124 Australian homes.
Balldale solar carbon offset
System owners in Balldale's postcode are collectively avoiding 6909 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2764 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 992 - 2480 cars off Balldale's roads.
Other related Balldale information
Balldale's coordinates are -35.845724,146.518358 and its weather station is located at Corowa. Corowa weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Balldale: 4.68 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.13 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.58 kPa
- Humidity: 57.25%
- Air temperature: 15.63 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.20 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Balldale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Balldale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Balldale and the Upper Murray exc. Albury region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Balldale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Balldale
Join Balldale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Balldale and the Upper Murray exc. Albury region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.