Solar Power In Ballengarra, NSW, 2441
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Ballengarra (postcode: 2441) and the Kempsey - Nambucca region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Ballengarra not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ballengarra
New South Wales, 2441
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ballengarra , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Kempsey - Nambucca region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Ballengarra's solar energy resources
On average, Ballengarra receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.34 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ballengarra should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ballengarra
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ballengarra and is based on components well suited to Mid North Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ballengarra: 6.21 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.6342 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.6562 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2266 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $680 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ballengarra
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ballengarra: 12.42 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.2684 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.3124 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4533 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1360 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ballengarra
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ballengarra: 20.7 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 12.114 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.854 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7556 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2266 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ballengarra
Solar installations in Ballengarra, NSW, 2441
There are 545 solar PV installations in Ballengarra's postcode, 2441, totaling 1617.71 kW of capacity. The 2441 postcode accounts for 0.036% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ballengarra area.
The average system size in Ballengarra is 2.97kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ballengarra's postcode area are generating an average of 7021 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $63188 monthly and $768784 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2441 postcode is enough to fully power 449 Australian homes.
Ballengarra solar carbon offset
System owners in Ballengarra's postcode are collectively avoiding 2563 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1025 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 368 - 920 cars off Ballengarra's roads.
Other related Ballengarra information
Ballengarra's coordinates are -31.318479,152.709685 and its weather station is located at Port Macquarie. Port Macquarie weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ballengarra: 4.34 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.79 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.68 kPa
- Humidity: 63.90%
- Air temperature: 17.50 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.42 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ballengarra
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ballengarra households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ballengarra and the Kempsey - Nambucca region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Ballengarra hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Ballengarra
Join Ballengarra's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ballengarra and the Kempsey - Nambucca region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.