Solar Power In Balliang, VIC, 3340
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Balliang (postcode: 3340) and the Melton - Bacchus Marsh region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Balliang not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Balliang
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Balliang , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Melton - Bacchus Marsh region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Balliang's solar energy resources
On average, Balliang receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.98 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Balliang should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Balliang
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Balliang and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balliang: 5.6916 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4462 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.829 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2078 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $623 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Balliang
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balliang: 11.3832 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8924 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.658 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4157 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1247 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Balliang
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balliang: 18.972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.154 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.43 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6929 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2078 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Balliang
Solar installations in Balliang, VIC, 3340
There are 1387 solar PV installations in Balliang's postcode, 3340, totaling 4349.15 kW of capacity. The 3340 postcode accounts for 0.091% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Balliang area.
The average system size in Balliang is 3.14kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Balliang's postcode area are generating an average of 17310 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $155787 monthly and $1895403 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3340 postcode is enough to fully power 1208 Australian homes.
Balliang solar carbon offset
System owners in Balliang's postcode are collectively avoiding 6318 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2527 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 907 - 2268 cars off Balliang's roads.
Balliang, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Balliang information
Balliang's coordinates are -37.882062,144.378684 and its weather station is located at Sheoaks Aws (Aut). Sheoaks Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Balliang: 3.98 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.73 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.23 kPa
- Humidity: 77.08%
- Air temperature: 12.78 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Balliang
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Balliang households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Balliang and the Melton - Bacchus Marsh region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Balliang hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Balliang
Join Balliang's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Balliang and the Melton - Bacchus Marsh region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.