Solar Power In Balook, VIC, 3971
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Balook (postcode: 3971) and the Wellington region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Balook not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Balook
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Balook , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wellington region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Balook's solar energy resources
On average, Balook receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.84 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Balook should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Balook
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Balook and is based on components well suited to Latrobe - Gippsland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balook: 5.4918 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.3004 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.5968 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2005 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $601 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Balook
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balook: 10.9836 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.6008 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.1936 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4011 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1203 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Balook
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balook: 18.306 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 7.668 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.656 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6685 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2005 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Balook
Solar installations in Balook, VIC, 3971
There are 418 solar PV installations in Balook's postcode, 3971, totaling 1335.87 kW of capacity. The 3971 postcode accounts for 0.027% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Balook area.
The average system size in Balook is 3.2kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Balook's postcode area are generating an average of 5130 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $46168 monthly and $561707 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3971 postcode is enough to fully power 371 Australian homes.
Balook solar carbon offset
System owners in Balook's postcode are collectively avoiding 1872 tonnes (coal fired power) or 749 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 269 - 672 cars off Balook's roads.
Other related Balook information
Balook's coordinates are -38.431459,146.565061 and its weather station is located at Latrobe Valley Arpt. Latrobe Valley Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Balook: 3.84 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.59 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.88 kPa
- Humidity: 76.15%
- Air temperature: 13.39 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.97 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Balook
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Balook households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Balook and the Wellington region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Balook hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Balook
Join Balook's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Balook and the Wellington region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.