Solar Power In Balranald, NSW, 2715
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Balranald (postcode: 2715) and the Lower Murray region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Balranald not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Balranald
New South Wales, 2715
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Balranald , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lower Murray region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Balranald's solar energy resources
On average, Balranald receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.68 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Balranald should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Balranald
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Balranald and is based on components well suited to Murray area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balranald: 6.696 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0024 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.2438 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2444 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $733 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Balranald
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balranald: 13.392 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.0048 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.4876 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4888 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1466 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Balranald
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Balranald: 22.32 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.008 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.146 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8148 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2444 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Balranald
Solar installations in Balranald, NSW, 2715
There are 74 solar PV installations in Balranald's postcode, 2715, totaling 435.12 kW of capacity. The 2715 postcode accounts for 0.005% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Balranald area.
The average system size in Balranald is 5.88kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Balranald's postcode area are generating an average of 2036 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $18327 monthly and $222982 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2715 postcode is enough to fully power 121 Australian homes.
Balranald solar carbon offset
System owners in Balranald's postcode are collectively avoiding 743 tonnes (coal fired power) or 297 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 107 - 267 cars off Balranald's roads.
Balranald, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Balranald information
Balranald's coordinates are -34.638049,143.561101 and its weather station is located at Swan Hill. Swan Hill weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Balranald: 4.68 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.82 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.41 kPa
- Humidity: 59.80%
- Air temperature: 16.20 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.33 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Balranald
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Balranald households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Balranald and the Lower Murray region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Balranald hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Balranald
Join Balranald's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Balranald and the Lower Murray region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.