Solar Power In Bangholme, VIC, 3175
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Bangholme (postcode: 3175) and the Dandenong region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Bangholme not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Bangholme
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Bangholme , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Dandenong region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Bangholme's solar energy resources
On average, Bangholme receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.29 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Bangholme should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Bangholme
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Bangholme and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bangholme: 6.1344 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5866 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8118 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2240 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $672 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Bangholme
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bangholme: 12.2688 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1732 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6236 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4481 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1344 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Bangholme
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bangholme: 20.448 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.622 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.706 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7469 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2240 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Bangholme
Solar installations in Bangholme, VIC, 3175
There are 1704 solar PV installations in Bangholme's postcode, 3175, totaling 6785.70 kW of capacity. The 3175 postcode accounts for 0.112% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Bangholme area.
The average system size in Bangholme is 3.98kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Bangholme's postcode area are generating an average of 29111 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $261996 monthly and $3187617 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3175 postcode is enough to fully power 1885 Australian homes.
Bangholme solar carbon offset
System owners in Bangholme's postcode are collectively avoiding 10625 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4250 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1526 - 3814 cars off Bangholme's roads.
Bangholme, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Bangholme information
Bangholme's coordinates are -38.033107,145.179482 and its weather station is located at Aspendale. Aspendale weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Bangholme: 4.29 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.46 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 65.60%
- Air temperature: 14.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Bangholme
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Bangholme households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Bangholme and the Dandenong region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Bangholme hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Bangholme
Join Bangholme's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Bangholme and the Dandenong region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.