Solar Power In Beenaam Valley, QLD, 4570
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Beenaam Valley (postcode: 4570) and the Gympie - Cooloola region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Beenaam Valley not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Beenaam Valley
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Beenaam Valley , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gympie - Cooloola region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Beenaam Valley's solar energy resources
On average, Beenaam Valley receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Beenaam Valley should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Beenaam Valley
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Beenaam Valley and is based on components well suited to Wide Bay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Beenaam Valley: 7.0092 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.5198 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.342 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2559 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $767 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Beenaam Valley
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Beenaam Valley: 14.0184 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.0396 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.684 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5118 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1535 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Beenaam Valley
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Beenaam Valley: 23.364 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.066 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.14 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8531 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2559 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Beenaam Valley
Solar installations in Beenaam Valley, QLD, 4570
There are 5892 solar PV installations in Beenaam Valley's postcode, 4570, totaling 18464.91 kW of capacity. The 4570 postcode accounts for 0.386% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Beenaam Valley area.
The average system size in Beenaam Valley is 3.13kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Beenaam Valley's postcode area are generating an average of 90478 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $814303 monthly and $9907347 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4570 postcode is enough to fully power 5129 Australian homes.
Beenaam Valley solar carbon offset
System owners in Beenaam Valley's postcode are collectively avoiding 33024 tonnes (coal fired power) or 13210 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 4741 - 11854 cars off Beenaam Valley's roads.
Other related Beenaam Valley information
Beenaam Valley's coordinates are -26.191802,152.818848 and its weather station is located at Nambour. Nambour weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Beenaam Valley: 4.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.88 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.11 kPa
- Humidity: 66.63%
- Air temperature: 19.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.18 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Beenaam Valley
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Beenaam Valley households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Beenaam Valley and the Gympie - Cooloola region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Beenaam Valley hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Beenaam Valley
Join Beenaam Valley's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Beenaam Valley and the Gympie - Cooloola region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.