Solar Power In Beerwah, QLD, 4519
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Beerwah (postcode: 4519) and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Beerwah not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Beerwah
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Beerwah , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Beerwah's solar energy resources
On average, Beerwah receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Beerwah should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Beerwah
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Beerwah and is based on components well suited to Sunshine Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Beerwah: 7.0092 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.5198 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.342 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2559 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $767 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Beerwah
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Beerwah: 14.0184 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.0396 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.684 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5118 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1535 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Beerwah
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Beerwah: 23.364 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.066 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.14 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8531 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2559 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Beerwah
Solar installations in Beerwah, QLD, 4519
There are 1222 solar PV installations in Beerwah's postcode, 4519, totaling 3625.92 kW of capacity. The 4519 postcode accounts for 0.08% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Beerwah area.
The average system size in Beerwah is 2.97kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Beerwah's postcode area are generating an average of 17767 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $159903 monthly and $1945487 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4519 postcode is enough to fully power 1007 Australian homes.
Beerwah solar carbon offset
System owners in Beerwah's postcode are collectively avoiding 6485 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2594 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 931 - 2328 cars off Beerwah's roads.
Beerwah, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Beerwah information
Beerwah's coordinates are -26.857043,152.957162 and its weather station is located at Nambour. Nambour weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Beerwah: 4.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.88 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.11 kPa
- Humidity: 66.63%
- Air temperature: 19.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.18 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Beerwah
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Beerwah households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Beerwah and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Beerwah hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Beerwah
Join Beerwah's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Beerwah and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.