Solar Power In Berrigan, NSW, 2712
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Berrigan (postcode: 2712) and the Upper Murray exc. Albury region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Berrigan not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Berrigan
New South Wales, 2712
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Berrigan , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Upper Murray exc. Albury region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Berrigan's solar energy resources
On average, Berrigan receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.68 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Berrigan should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Berrigan
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Berrigan and is based on components well suited to Murray area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Berrigan: 6.696 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0024 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.2438 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2444 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $733 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Berrigan
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Berrigan: 13.392 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.0048 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.4876 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4888 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1466 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Berrigan
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Berrigan: 22.32 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.008 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.146 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8148 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2444 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Berrigan
Solar installations in Berrigan, NSW, 2712
There are 155 solar PV installations in Berrigan's postcode, 2712, totaling 838.65 kW of capacity. The 2712 postcode accounts for 0.01% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Berrigan area.
The average system size in Berrigan is 5.41kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Berrigan's postcode area are generating an average of 3925 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $35324 monthly and $429775 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2712 postcode is enough to fully power 233 Australian homes.
Berrigan solar carbon offset
System owners in Berrigan's postcode are collectively avoiding 1433 tonnes (coal fired power) or 573 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 206 - 514 cars off Berrigan's roads.
Berrigan, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Berrigan information
Berrigan's coordinates are -35.65743,145.812641 and its weather station is located at Corowa. Corowa weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Berrigan: 4.68 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.13 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.58 kPa
- Humidity: 57.25%
- Air temperature: 15.63 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.20 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Berrigan
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Berrigan households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Berrigan and the Upper Murray exc. Albury region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Berrigan hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Berrigan
Join Berrigan's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Berrigan and the Upper Murray exc. Albury region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.