Solar Power In Berrimah, NT, 828
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Northern Territory, including Berrimah (postcode: 828) and the Darwin Suburbs region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NT.
Berrimah not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Berrimah
Northern Territory, 828
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Berrimah , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Darwin Suburbs region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Northern Territory team on 133-SUN.
Berrimah's solar energy resources
On average, Berrimah receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.77 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Berrimah should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 0° to 7° and the optimal angle is 2°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Berrimah
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Berrimah and is based on components well suited to Darwin area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Berrimah: 8.2566 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 6.966 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7848 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3013 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $904 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Berrimah
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Berrimah: 16.5132 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 13.932 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.5696 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6027 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1808 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Berrimah
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Berrimah: 27.522 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 23.22 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.616 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10045 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3013 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Berrimah
Solar installations in Berrimah, NT, 828
There are solar PV installations in Berrimah's postcode, 828, totaling kW of capacity. The 828 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Berrimah area.
The average system size in Berrimah is NANkW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Berrimah's postcode area are generating an average of 0 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $0 monthly and $0 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 828 postcode is enough to fully power 0 Australian homes.
Berrimah solar carbon offset
System owners in Berrimah's postcode are collectively avoiding 0 tonnes (coal fired power) or 0 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 0 - 0 cars off Berrimah's roads.
Berrimah, Northern Territory regional boundaries
Other related Berrimah information
Berrimah's coordinates are -12.433543,130.923415 and its weather station is located at Darwin. Darwin weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Berrimah: 5.77 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.22 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.65 kPa
- Humidity: 68.33%
- Air temperature: 27.65 degrees C
- Earth temperature:28.20 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Berrimah
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Berrimah households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Berrimah and the Darwin Suburbs region. For more NT solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Northern Territory or call our Berrimah hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Berrimah
Join Berrimah's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Berrimah and the Darwin Suburbs region. Call our Northern Territory team on 133-SUN for more information.