Solar Power In Bowraville, NSW, 2449
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Bowraville (postcode: 2449) and the Kempsey - Nambucca region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Bowraville not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Bowraville
New South Wales, 2449
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Bowraville , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Kempsey - Nambucca region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Bowraville's solar energy resources
On average, Bowraville receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.53 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Bowraville should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 15° to 25° and the optimal angle is 20°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Bowraville
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Bowraville and is based on components well suited to Mid North Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bowraville: 6.48 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.834 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.9856 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2366 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $709 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Bowraville
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bowraville: 12.96 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.668 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.9712 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4732 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1419 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Bowraville
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bowraville: 21.6 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 12.78 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.952 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7886 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2366 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Bowraville
Solar installations in Bowraville, NSW, 2449
There are 216 solar PV installations in Bowraville's postcode, 2449, totaling 619.98 kW of capacity. The 2449 postcode accounts for 0.014% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Bowraville area.
The average system size in Bowraville is 2.87kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Bowraville's postcode area are generating an average of 2809 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $25277 monthly and $307532 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2449 postcode is enough to fully power 172 Australian homes.
Bowraville solar carbon offset
System owners in Bowraville's postcode are collectively avoiding 1025 tonnes (coal fired power) or 410 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 147 - 368 cars off Bowraville's roads.
Bowraville, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Bowraville information
Bowraville's coordinates are -30.6419,152.854557 and its weather station is located at Nambucca Heads. Nambucca Heads weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Bowraville: 4.53 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.67 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.06 kPa
- Humidity: 65.63%
- Air temperature: 16.74 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.82 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Bowraville
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Bowraville households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Bowraville and the Kempsey - Nambucca region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Bowraville hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Bowraville
Join Bowraville's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Bowraville and the Kempsey - Nambucca region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.