Solar Power In Broadbeach, QLD, 4218
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Broadbeach (postcode: 4218) and the Broadbeach - Burleigh region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Broadbeach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Broadbeach
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Broadbeach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Broadbeach - Burleigh region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Broadbeach's solar energy resources
On average, Broadbeach receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Broadbeach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Broadbeach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Broadbeach and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Broadbeach: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Broadbeach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Broadbeach: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Broadbeach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Broadbeach: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Broadbeach
Solar installations in Broadbeach, QLD, 4218
There are 2427 solar PV installations in Broadbeach's postcode, 4218, totaling 7840.18 kW of capacity. The 4218 postcode accounts for 0.159% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Broadbeach area.
The average system size in Broadbeach is 3.23kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Broadbeach's postcode area are generating an average of 37711 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $339401 monthly and $4129384 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4218 postcode is enough to fully power 2178 Australian homes.
Broadbeach solar carbon offset
System owners in Broadbeach's postcode are collectively avoiding 13765 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5506 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1976 - 4941 cars off Broadbeach's roads.
Broadbeach, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Broadbeach information
Broadbeach's coordinates are -28.029363,153.4312 and its weather station is located at Gold Coast. Gold Coast weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Broadbeach: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 74.34%
- Air temperature: 20.52 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Broadbeach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Broadbeach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Broadbeach and the Broadbeach - Burleigh region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Broadbeach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Broadbeach
Join Broadbeach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Broadbeach and the Broadbeach - Burleigh region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.