Solar Power In Brush Creek, QLD, 4387
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Brush Creek (postcode: 4387) and the Darling Downs (West) - Maranoa region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Brush Creek not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Brush Creek
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Brush Creek , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Darling Downs (West) - Maranoa region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Brush Creek's solar energy resources
On average, Brush Creek receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Brush Creek should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Brush Creek
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Brush Creek and is based on components well suited to Darling Downs - Maranoa area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Brush Creek: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.2174 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Brush Creek
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Brush Creek: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.4348 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Brush Creek
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Brush Creek: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.058 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Brush Creek
Solar installations in Brush Creek, QLD, 4387
There are 114 solar PV installations in Brush Creek's postcode, 4387, totaling 721.07 kW of capacity. The 4387 postcode accounts for 0.007% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Brush Creek area.
The average system size in Brush Creek is 6.33kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Brush Creek's postcode area are generating an average of 3468 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $31215 monthly and $379784 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4387 postcode is enough to fully power 200 Australian homes.
Brush Creek solar carbon offset
System owners in Brush Creek's postcode are collectively avoiding 1266 tonnes (coal fired power) or 506 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 182 - 454 cars off Brush Creek's roads.
Other related Brush Creek information
Brush Creek's coordinates are -28.606093,151.126671 and its weather station is located at Warwick. Warwick weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Brush Creek: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.58 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.38 kPa
- Humidity: 66.73%
- Air temperature: 17.56 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.03 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Brush Creek
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Brush Creek households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Brush Creek and the Darling Downs (West) - Maranoa region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Brush Creek hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Brush Creek
Join Brush Creek's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Brush Creek and the Darling Downs (West) - Maranoa region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.