Solar Power In Buff Point, NSW, 2262
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Buff Point (postcode: 2262) and the Wyong region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Buff Point not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Buff Point
New South Wales, 2262
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Buff Point , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wyong region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Buff Point's solar energy resources
On average, Buff Point receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Buff Point should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Buff Point
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Buff Point and is based on components well suited to Central Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Buff Point: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Buff Point
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Buff Point: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Buff Point
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Buff Point: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Buff Point
Solar installations in Buff Point, NSW, 2262
There are 1103 solar PV installations in Buff Point's postcode, 2262, totaling 2940.36 kW of capacity. The 2262 postcode accounts for 0.072% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Buff Point area.
The average system size in Buff Point is 2.67kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Buff Point's postcode area are generating an average of 13055 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $117497 monthly and $1429544 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2262 postcode is enough to fully power 817 Australian homes.
Buff Point solar carbon offset
System owners in Buff Point's postcode are collectively avoiding 4765 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1906 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 684 - 1710 cars off Buff Point's roads.
Buff Point, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Buff Point information
Buff Point's coordinates are -33.238196,151.535266 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Buff Point: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Buff Point
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Buff Point households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Buff Point and the Wyong region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Buff Point hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Buff Point
Join Buff Point's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Buff Point and the Wyong region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.