Solar Power In Bunbartha, VIC, 3634
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Bunbartha (postcode: 3634) and the Shepparton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Bunbartha not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Bunbartha
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Bunbartha , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Shepparton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Bunbartha's solar energy resources
On average, Bunbartha receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.43 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Bunbartha should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Bunbartha
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Bunbartha and is based on components well suited to Shepparton area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bunbartha: 6.3342 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6568 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8442 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2313 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $694 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Bunbartha
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bunbartha: 12.6684 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3136 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6884 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4627 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1388 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Bunbartha
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bunbartha: 21.114 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.856 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.814 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7712 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2313 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Bunbartha
Solar installations in Bunbartha, VIC, 3634
There are 186 solar PV installations in Bunbartha's postcode, 3634, totaling 728.65 kW of capacity. The 3634 postcode accounts for 0.012% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Bunbartha area.
The average system size in Bunbartha is 3.92kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Bunbartha's postcode area are generating an average of 3228 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $29051 monthly and $353457 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3634 postcode is enough to fully power 202 Australian homes.
Bunbartha solar carbon offset
System owners in Bunbartha's postcode are collectively avoiding 1178 tonnes (coal fired power) or 471 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 169 - 423 cars off Bunbartha's roads.
Bunbartha, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Bunbartha information
Bunbartha's coordinates are -36.220101,145.344007 and its weather station is located at Mangalore Airport. Mangalore Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Bunbartha: 4.43 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.81%
- Air temperature: 14.15 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.84 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Bunbartha
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Bunbartha households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Bunbartha and the Shepparton region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Bunbartha hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Bunbartha
Join Bunbartha's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Bunbartha and the Shepparton region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.