Solar Power In Bundabah, NSW, 2324
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Bundabah (postcode: 2324) and the Port Stephens region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Bundabah not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Bundabah
New South Wales, 2324
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Bundabah , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Port Stephens region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Bundabah's solar energy resources
On average, Bundabah receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Bundabah should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Bundabah
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Bundabah and is based on components well suited to Hunter Valley exc Newcastle area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bundabah: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Bundabah
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bundabah: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Bundabah
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bundabah: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Bundabah
Solar installations in Bundabah, NSW, 2324
There are 1870 solar PV installations in Bundabah's postcode, 2324, totaling 5337.56 kW of capacity. The 2324 postcode accounts for 0.122% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Bundabah area.
The average system size in Bundabah is 2.85kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Bundabah's postcode area are generating an average of 23699 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $213289 monthly and $2595015 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2324 postcode is enough to fully power 1483 Australian homes.
Bundabah solar carbon offset
System owners in Bundabah's postcode are collectively avoiding 8650 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3460 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1242 - 3105 cars off Bundabah's roads.
Bundabah, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Bundabah information
Bundabah's coordinates are -32.662213,152.074063 and its weather station is located at Williamtown (Aus-Ab). Williamtown (Aus-Ab) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Bundabah: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.83 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 73.49%
- Air temperature: 17.51 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Bundabah
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Bundabah households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Bundabah and the Port Stephens region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Bundabah hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Bundabah
Join Bundabah's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Bundabah and the Port Stephens region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.