Solar Power In Caboolture, QLD, 4510
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Caboolture (postcode: 4510) and the Caboolture region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Caboolture not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Caboolture
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Caboolture , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Caboolture region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Caboolture's solar energy resources
On average, Caboolture receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.97 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Caboolture should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Caboolture
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Caboolture and is based on components well suited to Moreton Bay - North area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Caboolture: 7.1118 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.585 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2595 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $778 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Caboolture
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Caboolture: 14.2236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.17 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5191 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1557 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Caboolture
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Caboolture: 23.706 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.95 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8653 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2595 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Caboolture
Solar installations in Caboolture, QLD, 4510
There are 5367 solar PV installations in Caboolture's postcode, 4510, totaling 16646.71 kW of capacity. The 4510 postcode accounts for 0.351% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Caboolture area.
The average system size in Caboolture is 3.1kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Caboolture's postcode area are generating an average of 82734 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $744607 monthly and $9059389 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4510 postcode is enough to fully power 4624 Australian homes.
Caboolture solar carbon offset
System owners in Caboolture's postcode are collectively avoiding 30198 tonnes (coal fired power) or 12079 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 4336 - 10839 cars off Caboolture's roads.
Caboolture, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Caboolture information
Caboolture's coordinates are -27.085007,152.951707 and its weather station is located at Caboolture. Caboolture weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Caboolture: 4.97 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.67 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.20 kPa
- Humidity: 66.75%
- Air temperature: 18.43 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.13 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Caboolture
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Caboolture households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Caboolture and the Caboolture region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Caboolture hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Caboolture
Join Caboolture's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Caboolture and the Caboolture region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.