Solar Power In Caffey, QLD, 4343
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Caffey (postcode: 4343) and the Toowoomba region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Caffey not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Caffey
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Caffey , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Toowoomba region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Caffey's solar energy resources
On average, Caffey receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.17 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Caffey should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Caffey
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Caffey and is based on components well suited to Toowoomba area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Caffey: 7.398 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.563 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0008 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2700 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $810 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Caffey
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Caffey: 14.796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.126 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0016 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5400 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1620 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Caffey
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Caffey: 24.66 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.336 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9001 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2700 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Caffey
Solar installations in Caffey, QLD, 4343
There are 1309 solar PV installations in Caffey's postcode, 4343, totaling 4791.15 kW of capacity. The 4343 postcode accounts for 0.086% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Caffey area.
The average system size in Caffey is 3.66kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Caffey's postcode area are generating an average of 24770 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $222932 monthly and $2712342 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4343 postcode is enough to fully power 1331 Australian homes.
Caffey solar carbon offset
System owners in Caffey's postcode are collectively avoiding 9041 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3616 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1298 - 3245 cars off Caffey's roads.
Other related Caffey information
Caffey's coordinates are -27.69593,152.215408 and its weather station is located at Toowoomba. Toowoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Caffey: 5.17 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.75 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.21 kPa
- Humidity: 61.90%
- Air temperature: 18.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.02 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Caffey
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Caffey households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Caffey and the Toowoomba region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Caffey hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Caffey
Join Caffey's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Caffey and the Toowoomba region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.