Solar Power In Cape Moreton, QLD, 4025
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Cape Moreton (postcode: 4025) and the Cleveland - Stradbroke region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Cape Moreton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cape Moreton
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cape Moreton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Cleveland - Stradbroke region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Cape Moreton's solar energy resources
On average, Cape Moreton receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cape Moreton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cape Moreton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cape Moreton and is based on components well suited to Brisbane - East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cape Moreton: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cape Moreton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cape Moreton: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cape Moreton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cape Moreton: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cape Moreton
Solar installations in Cape Moreton, QLD, 4025
There are 155 solar PV installations in Cape Moreton's postcode, 4025, totaling 348.94 kW of capacity. The 4025 postcode accounts for 0.01% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cape Moreton area.
The average system size in Cape Moreton is 2.25kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cape Moreton's postcode area are generating an average of 1678 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $15106 monthly and $183785 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4025 postcode is enough to fully power 97 Australian homes.
Cape Moreton solar carbon offset
System owners in Cape Moreton's postcode are collectively avoiding 613 tonnes (coal fired power) or 245 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 88 - 220 cars off Cape Moreton's roads.
Other related Cape Moreton information
Cape Moreton's coordinates are -27.026892,153.452601 and its weather station is located at Cape Moreton (LH). Cape Moreton (LH) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cape Moreton: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.98 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 74.40%
- Air temperature: 20.78 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cape Moreton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cape Moreton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cape Moreton and the Cleveland - Stradbroke region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Cape Moreton hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Cape Moreton
Join Cape Moreton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cape Moreton and the Cleveland - Stradbroke region. Call our Queensland team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.